Noticed your floating fly line feeling gritty? not casting as smooth as it used to?
Fly lines need a little tlc now and then. Slick Fly Line Dressing dressing covers you on getting the job done right & with the right results. Cleaning & re-conditioning you fly line every 5 trips out or after fishing in grimy water is best advised. In addition to getting more life from your fly line, effective line care gets that “new slick casting” feeling back.
- For Floating Lines.
- Adds UV Protection.
- Non-Toxic and Water Based.
- Dust repellant.
- Fly Line Conditioner.
- Improves Floatability.
- Lines cast better after treatment.
- 15ml bottle with easy application nozzle.
How to use:
- Soak fly line in warm soapy* water for 15 mins.
- Draw the fly line through a clean damp cloth .
- Dab dressing on a 2nd cloth & draw the line back
through the dressing.
- Leave to dry for 20 mins & re-spool onto reel.
*Do NOT use detergents/washing up liquids. These strip the special chemicals off the fly line coating, excessive use of detergents will damage your fly line faster.